The homepage is currently out of order, please be patient - Current version 5.7.50
AntiGameOrigin thread in OGame.Origin Board
AntiGameOrigin by Francolino
Enhances OGame for experienced users with many features.
- AntiGameOrigin works on all OGame servers
- Options and settings are stored permanently in the browser and they are backup- and synchronizeable.
- All translations are included and updateable.
- Optional usage of included OGame images instead of loading them from the server (in development).
- Included in AntiGameOrigin Options to explain all features (in development).
- To solve problems see the Troubleshooting board.
- Submit other problems and bugs in the Bugs board.
- The browser default setting "Allow cookies from all websites" is required.
- OGame Options -> Tab Display -> Messages -> Check "Show full spy report".
- OGame Options -> Tab Display -> Other -> "Always show events" above or below the content.
Firefox and Firefox Mobile:
- Click Install for the newest release.
- The minimal browser version is 14.
- Firefox asks you on the first time to allow storing offline data for the OGame API database.
Google Chrome and Iron:
- For Chrome go to the Google Webstore
- The minimal browser version is 23
- For Opera Next, download Install for the newest release
- The minimal browser version is 15
AntiGameOrigin Features summary
- All server and player settings are taken from the universe server (OGame API).
- Using the new OGame API to get all players and all planets / moons (other features are coming soon).
- The languages are maintained with a translation tool and updated from the antigame.de server.
- Keyboard shortcuts are available in some pages (more are coming step by step)
- Extended resources information.
- Coordinates from any player in the universe.
- Minimize planet image everywhere ingame.
- Planet list with large active area to select a moon. Moons are marked with orange text and border color.
- Show fleet composition in 'Return of a fleet' messages.
- Text box to answer directly in alliance circular messages.
- Quote button in player and alliance messages.
- Additional buttons on Messages designed to optimize section's management.
- Espionage reports visualization optimized.
- Simulator shortlinks and espionage reports submitting workflows integrated.
- Improvements of WebSim for all OGame 3.0 features.
Buildings, Researches & Ships
- Show finish time, missing resources, number of buildable and names over images.
- Show small and senseful research levels.
- Auto-copy and memorize coordinates function including history list.
- Mission auto-selection.
- Standard objective and routine tasks available (expedition, collect & fleetsaving).
- Memorize last missions to repeat them.
- Calculator tool.
- Planets/Moons & Speed shortcuts links in a target table.
- Easily manageable design and changeable behavior for several ogame pages.
- Show details like arrival date, fleet composition and cargo.
- Missions color configurable.
- All events from a flight are paired with a number and highlighted on mouseover.
- New and improved galaxy page layout.
- Highlighting possibility on GalaxyView (for players, alliance & positions).
- Playertooltip to show all coordinates from AntiGame database(OGame API) and Galaxytool.
- Show size of debris field through different ways.
- Shrink Galaxy page.
- Francolino (chief developer & webmaster)
- Antares (webmaster & graphic artist)
- Crazyrest (webmaster & developer)
- Geep (webmaster & graphic artist)